website: amypavia.com email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing professional with over 15 years experience helping to
build brands with grounded strategic and creative thinking. Enthusiastic
team player with the ability to unify, challenge and motivate a creative
team to ensure excellence.
NORTH AMERICAN POWER
Senior Copywriter (03/2014-present)
Marketing professional who thinks strategically to successfully execute provocative, 360° digital/traditional advertising campaigns. Understands how to position a brand and staying authentic to it’s tone to reach success with consumers.
- Worked with creative, marketing and consulting teams in conceptualizing a new name, tone and website for North American Power’s Network division.
- Brainstormed and tested eye-catching headlines, subheads, tag lines and conference names to engage new representatives and differentiate the THRIVE network above all other competitors.
- Wrote all print and web pieces for THRIVE conference announcement in Texas as well as assisted in the design and layout of the THRIVE website for Independent Representatives and new customers.
SYNAPSE GROUP, Inc. (A Time Inc. Company)
Marketing Strategist/ Senior Copywriter (02/10-03/2014)
Creative writer with a proven record of driving audience gains and brand awareness through intelligent use of social media.
- Establish growth for americanfamily.com and freebizmag.com twitter pages by following trends that apply to both channels, building RSS feeds to interact with like-minded audience.
- Branded the voice ‘Amfam Pam’ for americanfamily.com sweepstakes, banners, recipe pages, eBook materials, new member and retention emails.
- Managed freebizmag.com social media positioning and grew twitter followers 361% from 480 to over 2,000 in less than a week using current offers, engaging the current community and delivering business news via RSS feeds, Sproutsocial and Hootsuite.
- Developed promotional copy to support Americanfamily.com website functionality and grew twitter platform, garnering 4,500 twitter followers in six months.
Copywriter/ Legal Content Manager (01/09- 02/10)
Supported Marketing teams in creating DTC and online marketing A/B tests. Collaborated with the legal team on concept development and offer execution.
- Utilized strong background (over 5 years) in legal and ABC policies to execute loyalty program packages (both direct mail and online) for clients such as: Stein Mart, FYE, Loehmann’s, Perfumania, Borders, Avenue and The Walking Company.
- Crafted compelling web, email and print action copy for major airlines such as: Continental, United, Frontier, American and Delta to promote magazines for mileage redemption.
- Supervised a team, Jr. Copywriter and Proofreader, to project brand strategy and provide guidance on proper use of content to ensure messaging is clear, cohesive and meets objectives.
Lettergen Manager (04/05- 01/09)
Incorporated and translated ABC Audit documentation and Policy changes for all Marketing clients to effectively determine which projects required extensive legal review.
- Interacted with Marketing teams to develop voice, tone and style for both online and direct mail campaigns for Time Warner publications including People, Martha Stewart, Time, Sunset, Real Simple, Sports Illustrated, and Essence.
- Continually streamlined processes with volume of 200 plus monthly renewal and billing mailings while training self, staff and clients.
Interactive Copywriter (06/04-04/05)
- Created sweepstakes for successful launch of Suede Magazine, including webpage, promotional pieces and linkage to advanced screening of the movie “Taxi.”
- Developed 360-degree messaging/branding with Internet ads for clientele including Sports Illustrated, Golf, Real Simple, Food & Wine, L’Oreal and AOL.
- Coordinated member retention program with AOL that encompassed copy creation for new Welcome Window and launch of 45-day free trial opportunity.
Music Editor (06/02- 06/04)
- Increased DVD club membership 25% over 4 cycles updating ‘Get A Friend’
direct mail effort.
- Orchestrated all elements of 12 monthly mail pieces delivered to over 2MM members.
Marketing Analyst (10/99- 06/02)
- Brainstormed new copy for List Marketing envelopes delivered to over 2MM members, saving over $80K in production costs.
Saint Anselm College
Five feet full of sarcasm,